- May 27th, 7.30pm: Richard Huxley and James Harvey from ULAS on ‘Exploring the prehistoric landscapes of south Leicestershire: Excavations at Husbands Bosworth & North Kilworth’. Book a place via Eventbrite.
- June 17th, 7.00pm: AGM and talk by Mike Luke on Albion Archaeology excavations in Leicestershire (title TBC).
- July: Festival of Archaeology
- September 16th, 7.30pm: Mathew Morris from ULAS on the lost churches of Leicester’s north-east quarter
- November 18th, 7.30pm: Jennifer Browning from ULAS on recent ULAS excavations (TBC)
All talks will be on Zoom unless stated otherwise.