All talks at 7.30pm, venues TBC unless stated. Details for Leicestershire Fieldworker talks are in our newsletter, The Fieldworker, which is circulated to members before each talk.
If you aren’t a member of the Leicestershire Fieldworkers and would like to attend a talk, please contact us.
- March 16th: Dr Will Bowden talking on The Caistor Roman Town Project. Rattray Lecture Theatre, University of Leicester.
- May 18th: Dr Chris King talking on The City of Caves Project
- June 15th: AGM and Jennifer Browning talking on the Rutland Roman Villa Part 2
- September 21st: Mathew Morris talking on Leicester Cathedral Revealed Part 2
- November 16th: Prof Jane Hawkes talking on Setting the Church in Stone